HE DECIDED TO DRINK 1 GALLON OF WATER FOR 30 DAYS THE RESULTS ARE SHOCKING! Page 2

Day 10: I became a better place …? Something’s happening, especially in the mornings. Basically I need a cup of coffee as soon as I open ...

Day 10: I became a better place …?
Something’s happening, especially in the mornings. Basically I need a cup of coffee as soon as I open my eyes that I’d started, but now I wake up completely fresh and with more energy. This is a nice change. Even I feel better. Maybe it’s the placebo effect. My hair has been given a whole new sheen, but in general I consider myself a nice person, but I’m not sure what was happening. I still find it hard to carry enough water with you. Practically at all times, even when I sleep,i has a plastic bottle to fulfill the quota. Although people look oddly at me, I think my forearm strengthened. I mean.


Day 15: I’m full of energy
I definitely have more energy. Coffee is almost no longer drink. This is a big change because I used to drink up to three cups. When the evening I’m going to run, I feel that I’m faster. My dream is better. Even my less hot when I sleep. Not only that, I feel incredible thirst every time you do not drink the water. It seems that the body adapt to my new lifestyle. I have the impression that it might never be the same.

Day 20: People tell me I look like I am happier
I do not know why. You might actually have.

Day 25: I become a better person
I still often go to the bathroom and urine me every time crystal clear. The girl noticed that my skin looks cleaner and I feel that I have more energy.  I have the impression that I feel really better. I no longer have no problem with the drinking water. I’m adapting to the amount and it now represents my norm. Even me, and people are more respected although still hanging around the damn bottle with you everywhere. I’m kidding, do not respect me.


Day 30: Free and clean
The last day of my challenge. I still have to pee constantly running and constantly thirsty. I feel like my grandfather. But unlike him, I feel good. Maybe a little too much to drink gallons of water, but I’ve definitely noticed that I had not been drinking enough water.


Probably no one would recommend this challenge, but I think it is fine to order a certain amount of water you need to drink during the day.
One thing is certain, it is necessary to drink more water. You’ll feel better and we will be able to pee four times within eight minutes – a super trick. Previous Page

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item